Ivy
A funny experience Yesterday, I went to see the Issa Doumbia's show intitled "1 ère consultation". He is a young french comedian really very funny. He talked about his childhood and his adult life with a lot of jokes. It was great, I laughed until I cried. He improvised and the public was receptive. Sometimes, he made jokes about spectators. I passed a very good time with my friends. So, if you come in France, don't hesitate to see a comedy show, french comedians are talented. Thanks you in advance, for your corrections.

A funny experience

Yesterday, I went to see the Issa Doumbia's show intitled "1 ère consultation". He is a young french comedian really very funny. He talked about his childhood and his adult life with a lot of jokes. It was great, I laughed until I cried. He improvised and the public was receptive. Sometimes, he made jokes about the spectators. I passed  had a very good time with my friends. So, if you come in to France, don't hesitate to see a comedy show, French comedians are talented.

Thanks you in advance, for your corrections.

Yes, he is.
Is he on YouTube?
Indeed we should . I like standup comedy because the joke just come fresh and natural