Михаил
Benefit or harm? Young man passed away after he finished the half- marathon distance in Kiev on April 25th. There were about 9 ambulance cars along the distance, but his life couldn't be saved. One small child and his pregnant wife left without father. I want to know if it worth such a price? The man was only 28 years old. This man showed not bad time at the distance and lose consciousness just after finishing. They could say it was an accidental event. May be. However I have been interested in endurance training for a long time and ,according to my knowledge, such incidents are quite common. One of the famous tragedies which happened comparatively recently - the death of Norwegian swimming champion Alexander Dale Oen. He was only 26 years old. I can understand professional athletes. They expose themselves to the extreme exertion because it is their work. And they are well paid for it . But what ordinary people are driven by?

Benefit or harm?

A young man passed away after running a half marathon in Kiev on April 25th. There were about 9 ambulance cars along the distance, but his life couldn't be saved. His family, one small child and his pregnant wife, was left fatherless. I want to know, is it worth the cost? The man was only 28 years old.
This man performed decently on time at the distance but lost consciousness just after finishing. They could say it was an accident. Perhaps [or "Maybe"]. However, I have been interested in endurance training for a long time and, according to what I know, such incidents are quite common. One of the famous [or, better yet, "infamous" or "well-known"] tragedies which happened rather recently is the death of the Norwegian swimming champion Alexander Dale Oen. He was only 26 years old.
I can understand professional athletes. They expose themselves to the extreme exertion because it is their job. And they are well paid for it . But what drives normal people to it?

Benefit or harm?

Young man passed away after he finished the half marathon in Kiev on April 25th. There were about 9 ambulance cars positioned (spaced?) along the route, but his life couldn't be saved. One small child is now fatherless and his pregnant wife is left without a husband (or is now a widow). I want to know if it was worth such a price? The man was only 28 years old.
This man showed not bad time at the distance but lost consciousness just after finishing. They could say it was an accidental event (unrelated incident?). Maybe. However, I have been interested in endurance training for a long time and, according to my knowledge, such incidents are quite common. One of the more famous tragedies happened relatively recently, the death of Norwegian swimming champion Alexander Dale Oen. He was only 26 years old.
I can understand professional athletes. They expose themselves to the extreme exertion because it is their work, and they are well paid for it. But, what ordinary people are driven by?

Be careful to place the comma or period directly after the word; it is a small correction with a big result. Generally speaking, it is better not to start sentences with a conjunction, but when you do it, seperate it by a comma. Otherwise it is an incomplete sentence. You write very well! All of my changes were not all corrections, but I believe you will see the difference.