Carlos Suárez
The Vegetarian Dinosaur A young boy was walking along the countryside looking for stones in Chile, when he came across a bone. He picked it up and ran to show it to his parents, who happen to be geologists. The parents suspected that it was a dinosaur bone, and thus the investigation began. After excavating in the vecinity of the place where the boy had found the bone, a group of scientists unearthed twelve fossils of different species of dinosaur. However, one of these attracted the scientists' attention, because it belonged to a hervivore dinosaur. It seems that this particular species, as opposed to those which coexisted with it, was not a predator. According to the scientists, this dinosaur already existed 145 million years ago, more than 80 million years earlier than it was thought.

The Vegetarian Dinosaur

A young boy was walking along in the Chilean countryside looking for stones in Chile, when he came across a bone. He picked it up and ran to show it to his parents, who happened to be geologists. The parents suspected that it was a dinosaur bone, and thus the investigation began. After excavating in the vicinity of the place of where the boy had found the bone, a group of scientists unearthed twelve fossils of different species of dinosaur. However, one of these attracted the scientists' attention, because it belonged to a herbivorous dinosaur. It seems that this particular species, as opposed to those which with whom it had coexisted, was not a predator. According to the scientists, this dinosaur already existed 145 million years ago, more than 80 million years earlier than it was previously thought.

very clear and understandable