Oleksii
Spring days Spring. What beautiful days become with it. This smell of flowering trees. This warm wind and sunshine every day. It's also a time for so beautiful things such as my brother's wedding. I will be there as best man. My brother told me that he already found bridesmaid for me (in our tradition we have a few couples of best man and bridesmaid, so I will be within one of them). She is from another city but she studying in the same city where I am, so I'm gonna get a new friend. I am so excited. I hope everything will be OK. Wish me good luck.

Spring days

Spring. What beautiful days become with it. This smell of flowering trees. This warm wind and sunshine every day. It's also a time for so beautiful things such as my brother's wedding. I will be there as his best man. My brother told me that he already found a bridesmaid for me (in our tradition we have a few couples of best man and bridesmaid, so I will be within one of them). She is from another city but she studying in the same city where I am, so I'm gonna get a new friend. I am so excited. I hope everything will be OK. Wish me good luck.

Spring days

Spring. What beautiful days become with it. This smell of flowering trees. This warm wind and sunshine every day. It's also a time for very beautiful things, such as my brother's wedding. I will be there as his best man. My brother told me that he already found a bridesmaid for me (in our tradition we have a few couples of best men and bridesmaids, so I will be within one of them). She is from another city but she studying in the same city where I am, so I'm going to get a new friend. I am so excited. I hope everything will be OK. Wish me good luck.