Beatriz
Life in Spain People often say "Spain is different". I think so. There's good and bad in Spain. I'll try to explain what are those things that I love and I hate. I do love the solidarity of spanish people, there's a lot of blood and organ donors. I love life in streets too, we go out everyday and children play in the parks, people have drinks with their friends and talk and laugh in terraces. I love our long long days but I hate to be tired day to day cause we have lunch and dinner too late and we sleep little. Our way of life is funny but is exhausting. I hate our endless working days. Many people work from 8 to 7 or later and supermarkets are open untill ten. I love "siesta". I hate Spanish politicians and policy. I hate their corruption and the way they lie. But there's a thing that I hate more than anything else and this is "las corridas de toros". When I think of it, I really feel ashamed to be from a country where people enjoy suffering animals.

Life in Spain

People often say "Spain is different". I think so.
There's good and bad in Spain. I'll try to explain what are those the things that I love and I hate.
I do love the solidarity of spanish people, there's a lot of blood and organ donors.
I love life in the streets too, we go out everyday and children play in the parks, people have drinks with their friends and talk and laugh in on the terraces.
I love our long long days but I hate to be tired day to day cause we have lunch and dinner too late and we sleep little. Our way of life is funny but is exhausting.
I hate our endless working days. Many people work from 8 to 7 or later and supermarkets are open untill ten.
I love "siesta".
I hate Spanish politicians and policy. I hate their corruption and the way they lie.
But there's a thing that I hate more than anything else and this is "las corridas de toros". When I think of it, I really feel ashamed to be from a country where people enjoy seeing animals suffering animals.

Life in Spain

There's good and bad in Spain. I'll try to explain which things I love and which ones I hate.
I do love the solidarity of Spanish people, there's a lot of blood and organ donors.
I love the life in the streets too, we go out everyday and children play in the parks, people have drinks with their friends and talk and laugh on the terraces.
I love our long long days but I hate to be tired day to day because we have lunch and dinner too late and we sleep too little. Our way of life is funny*** but is exhausting.
I love "siesta".
But there's a thing that I hate more than anything else and this is "las corridas de toros". When I think of it, I really feel ashamed to be from a country where people enjoy seeing animals suffer.

*** I'm not sure if you want to say "Our way of life is funny" (strange) or "Our way of life is fun" (enjoyable).

spanish have their lunches at 3-5 pm, and their dinners at around 8-9 pm, I think that's quite special
I visited Spain in 2013. I spent a week in the Salamanca area in La Alberca as a volunteer helping Spaniards to improve their English speaking skills and then I spent 6 days in Madrid. I had to get used to the late dinner times and late bed times. Back at home I eat at 6 or 7 and go to bed at 11 pm. Also the hostel I stayed in was nice but very noisy until 4 am Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed the food and culture. I ate a lot of tapas.