サブリナ
Apps for learning Japanese So for a long time now I've been using a lot of apps to help with my Japanese. Here are some really good ones. ^^ - Memrise - Memrise is a great app especially if you are going to take the JLPT. It teaches you important words as well as how to spell them. It's a good way to get into the habit of auto-recognizing words and memorizing kana and kanji. As the name suggests, memorization is what it's all about. What's great about this, is that it's not only for Japanese but also with many other languages! French, Swedish, Chinese, German, and a lot more. You can take on multiple courses of different languages at once! It's free. c: - Midori - This app is super, super cool. This will help you with all your kanji needs. It's a dictionary app. You can look up any word in Japanese, and it will translate it, show you the stroke order in which to write it, show you compounds, etc. It will even show you the grade, frequency, and JLPT level. You can add words to your favorites to practice later. You can even search kanji by radical, or hand write it onto your phone to find it. This is a super helpful app. Last I checked, it costs $10. I think it's worth it. - Japanese-hiragana - This app is great if you are just starting out on Japanese Kana. It's a very cute, sort of childish app. Hand write the hiragana and katakana on the screen. Play mini games. Really easy and great for writing and memorization. I use it 5 minutes a day, mess around with it before bed. Helps me memorize my kana. It's free. c: - imiwa? - Imiwa is just like Midori. It's a dictionary app and great for learning Kanji. It has a lot of the same functions as Midori. I personally haven't messed around with it very much but it looks very promising. I know lots of people love this app so you should really try it out. It's free. c: - Learn Japanese by MindSnacks - This app is super fun and cute! Play games while learning! Lots of different games, and the more you play and level up, the more you unlock. Great for memorizing words and kana and kanji. Romaji is there to help those who aren't yet confident with their kana. A fun way to learn important words and phrases. It's a very non-boring way to learn Japanese. c: It's free. I hope these helped some people! <3