hrgalvan00
Riots makes of Baltimore a war camp The riots in Baltimore begun this Monday after the funeral of Freddie Gray, an africanamerican that died after his arrest by white policemen. At least, seven agents are reported with injuries, even an agent is unconscious, said the captian Eric Kowalcyzk. Meanwhile the speaker was reporting to the press, the manifestants was blowing rocks and a police vehicle was fired. The policemen with canes, shields and helmets blowed tear gas to try to stop the riots.
1

Meanwhile the speaker While Kowalcyzk was reporting to the press, the manifestants was blowing one group of protesters threw rocks and a another group set a police vehicle on fire was fired

Here is another way of saying that, which is more common in newspapers here: While Kowalcyzk was reporting to the press, one group of protesters was seen throwing rocks at police, while another group set a police vehicle on fire.

1

Riots makes of turn Baltimore into a war camp zone

The riots in Baltimore begun began this Monday after the funeral of Freddie Gray, an africanamerican African American man that died after his arrest by white policemen.

At least, seven agents are reported with injuries were injured, even including an agent is one who was knocked unconscious, said the captian Eric Kowalcyzk.

Meanwhile the speaker While Kowalcyzk was reporting to the press, the manifestants was blowing protesters were throwing rocks, one of which and struck a police vehicle was fired. (I think this is what you meant--or did the police fire a weapon? Or did someone fire a weapon at the police vehicle?)

The policemen were armed with canes, shields and helmets, and they sprayed blowed tear gas to try in an attempt to stop the riots.