Niko
Whatever, I've be started Long time no writing ,some words doesn’t touch the end was forget 。I don’t know can be where of start for talking . let me thinking for a moment...... In the last time , I have set a goal on this year . I decided to change the direction of job , it’s pastry . the next is Self Assessment in my Resume and choose pastry the reason . I'm very love pastry and will work hard for it, I'll keep good relationship with everyone of team, and have a strong ability of learn. The next thing is to focus on the direction of pastry , in my experience also has desserts and pastries. I hope pick up skills more than before in future work . Just in a week ago, I couldn’t passed an audition , that audition was first use English , about the reason , the pastry chef told me , your work experience not enough as a worker of Dim chef. It’s does’t matter, I’m now still work at good restaurant ,just is only salary low and with a bit unhappy on the work. . So by a old sentence of Chinese is eat medicine feeling can’t tell anyone .There is relationship so bad in each other person. also many people has experience at France work and study . the fat bird had to be work hard for practice skill of fly ,It's like me. So recently I’m feeling the time’s always not enough , almost every morning I’ve read English article and practice pronunciation ,that’s my quite importance things , and read book of pastry. It’s doesn’t end yet, I have to work of almost 12 hours, that’s my all day.