Arden
A sport One of my favourite sports is running. In fact, I have never been the excellent student in PE since elementary school. Being the last one to reach the finish line, I was lucky enough to barely pass the running tests. While during my sophomore year, when we no longer take PE lessons, I became interested in running thanks to one of my favourite artists. She is an artist who has many titles, including singer, composer, actress, director and writer. She also claims to be a vegetarian as well as a runner. Having run several Marathons, she has not only bettered herself in many ways but also become my inspiration. I started running, too. My farthest run recorded in Nike+ was 12.3 kilometers, which lasted for about 1 hour and 21 minutes. I have been considering to run a half-marathon before turning 25 years old, which leaves me three years to prepare for it. In spite of being an amateur runner, I have much confidence in myself to accomplish it. This is really exciting.

A sport

One of my favourite sports is running.
However, I have not been an excellent student in PE since elementary school. Being the last one to reach the finish line, I was lucky enough to barely pass the running tests.
During my sophomore year, when we no longer take PE lessons, I became interested in running thanks to one of my favourite artists.
She is an artist who has many titles, including singer, composer, actress, director and writer. She also is also a vegetarian as well as a runner.
Having run several marathons, she has not only bettered herself in many ways but also become my inspiration.
I started running, too. My farthest run recorded in Nike+ was 12.3 kilometers, which lasted for about 1 hour and 21 minutes.
I am considering running a half-marathon before turning 25 years old, which leaves me three years to prepare for it.
In spite of being an amateur runner, I have much confidence in myself to accomplish this goal.
This is really exciting.

A sport

One of my favourite sports is running.
In fact, I have never been the an excellent student in PE since elementary school. Being the last one to reach the finish line, I was lucky enough to barely pass the running tests.
While During my sophomore year, when we no longer take PE lessons, I became interested in running,thanks to one of my favourite artists.
She is an artist who has many titles, including which includes being a singer, composer, actress, director and writer. In addition,she also claim to be a have a vegetarian diet and consider herself as a runner.
Having run several marathons, she has not only bettered improved herself in many ways but also become became an inspiration to me.
As a result, I started running too. My farthest run recorded in using my Nike+ was 12.3 kilometers, which lasted took me for about 1 hour and 21 minutes.
I have been am considering to run a half-marathon before turning 25 years old, which leaves me three years to prepare for it.
In spite of being an amateur runner, I have much confidence in myself to accomplish this.
This is really exciting.

June 16, 2015