Nao
やばくね? The final is coming up as if a mantis creeps up on my stomach. In the end, it beheads me. Just joking, but it is serious. I took five classes this semester, which are analog photography, graphic design, English(requisite), psychology, and something for a freshman. The last one is so painful. Why do I have to learn about being successful at 21 years old? Well, let's stop complaining. There's no point. How is it going, everybody?

やばくね?

The finals are coming up like a mantis that creeps up on my stomach. In the end, it beheads me.
Just joking, but it is serious. I took five classes this semester, which are analog photography, graphic design, English(requisite), psychology, and a freshman year subject. The last one is so painful. Why do I have to learn about being successful at 21 years old? Well, I should stop complaining, there's no point anyway.

By the way, how's it going everybody?

Note: Well done, your english is easily undertood. I just made some minor corrections that help the paragraph sound better over all. :)

やばくね?

The final is coming up as if a mantis is creeping up on my stomach. In the end, it will beheads me.
Just joking, but it is seriously. I took five classes this semester, which are analog photography, graphic design, English(requisite), psychology, and something for a freshman (you could also say "...and a freshman class"). The last one is so painful. Why do I have to learn about being successful at 21 years old? Well, let's stop complaining. There's no point.

How is it going, everybody?

Good job. I hope this helps a little. Ya, some classes can seen pointless can't they. しょうが無い、な. Hopefully I said that correctly. Good luck on finals.