English lessons Hi everyone! :) I'm still practicing my english. I go every tuesday and thursday to my english lessons. It's a small group and I don't talk to much. The teacher is so funny and nice, his lessons are very dinamics and sometimes we play games, like pictionary haha. I have some friends in the class but when we need to talk to each other, we talk in spanish, I know that it's not ok. I prefer to practice with people that doesn't know me, it's easier because I don't know them too. Thanks for the corrections! :) Beatrice

English lessons

Hi everyone! :)

I'm still practicing my english. I go every tuesday and thursday to my english lessons. It's a small group and I don't talk too much.
The teacher is so funny and nice, his lessons are very dynamic and sometimes we play games, like pictionary. Ha ha.
I have some friends in the class but when we need to talk to each other, we talk in spanish.  I know that it's not ok. I prefer to practice with people that doesn't know me, it's easier because I don't know them either.

Thanks for the corrections! :)

Beatrice

Your english is very advanced. Nice work. 

Shari

English lessons

Hi everyone! :)

I'm still practicing my English. I go every Tuesday and Thursday to my English lessons. It's a small group and I don't talk too (or very) much.
The teacher is so funny and nice, his lessons are very dynamic and sometimes we play games, like pictionary haha.
I have some friends in the class but when we need to talk to each other, we talk in Spanish. I know that it's not ok. I prefer to practice with people that don't know me, it's easier because I don't know them either.

Thanks for the corrections! :)

Beatrice