Євген
My favorite serial. Today i will speak about my favorite serial. This is "Real boys". This serial about life young man who name Nikolay Naumow ang her friends. The first scene show us when Nikolay in police and he have two way or lose free on 3 ears or him wiil be free but all time man with camera moving her life. And Nikolay take second variant. Her friends all day have some stupid problems and Nikolay must find exit from this. In one day he sow one pretty girl and thing that love all your life. To be continue.... ))))

My favorite serial.

Today i will speak about my favorite serial. This is  It is called "Real boys". This serial is about the life of a young man who's name is Nikolay Naumow and her friends. The first scene shows us when Nikolay is in the police and he have two way or lose free on 3 ears or him wiil be free but all time man with camera moving her life. And Nikolay takes (plays??)second variant  fiddle. Her friends all day have some stupid problems and Nikolay must escape from this. In one day he saw one pretty girl and thing that love all of your life. To be continued.... ))))

See the pink correction. I don't know what you wanted to say. 

Way to go. It's coming along nicely. 

Shari