양승남
I recommend watching the jombie's movie, 28 days later. I recommend watching the jombie's movie, 28 days later. In this movie appear the running jombie. So more scary than the other jombie movie. Human must run more fastly. Famous actor don't appear this movie. but this movie is best movie about jombie. labatory was angry virous spill. all human changed jombie. main character wake up on hospital bed. he don't know everything situation. if you want to watch the jombie movie. you can watch this movie.

I recommend watching the jombie's movie, 28 days later.(I recommended you watch the Jombie movie 28 days ago.)

I recommend watching the jombie's movie, 28 days later.

In this movie appear the running jombie. So more scary than the other jombie movie.
(In this movie the running Jombie appeared so it would be more scary than the other Jombie movie.)
Human must run more fastly. (Human must run the more fast.)

Famous actor don't appear this movie. but this movie is best movie about jombie.
(Famous actors don't appear in this movie but this is the best movie about Jombie.)
labatory was angry virous spill. all human changed jombie.
(I don't know what does it mean! :( )
main character wake up on hospital bed. he don't know everything situation.
(The main character woke up on a hospital bed and he didn't know in what situation he is.)
if you want to watch the jombie movie. you can watch this movie.

(If you want to watch the Jombie movie, I recommend you watch it.)

By "jombie" do you mean Zombie? :))