街上小吃
你知道自己减肥了,胖不是了,据。。。 一个男同事问了我「你单身吗?」他在听完我说「不」很快说了要失陪就离开了地方。 还有一个中年,喜欢给人们做媒的女同事,开始跟你很管闲,不,很友好。 「你减肥了,真好!」 「单身女孩做这样,不行!」 (我没改正她了。她这样的人不喜欢被改正。) 还有一个别男同事,谁平时只和超瘦女孩要说话,开始跟你很管闲,不,很友好。 :D you know you've lost a few pounds from your overweight state when... A male colleague asked "Are you single?" and excused himself promptly after you said no to that question. Also when a relatively old female colleague known as someone who like to matchmake people started being nosy - ahem - friendly to you. "You've lost weight, that's nice!" "A single girl aren't supposed to do blahblahblah!" No, I didn't correct her. Women like these do not like to be corrected. Also when another male colleague, who usually talked to thin girls only, began to act nosy - ahem - friendly toward you. :D
2

你知道自己减肥了,胖不是了,据。。。

一个男同事问了我「你单身吗?」他在听完我说「不」很快说了要失陪就离开了地方。

还有一个中年,喜欢给人们做媒的女同事,开始跟你很管闲,不,很友好。

「你减肥了,真好!」

「单身女孩做这样,不行!」

(我没改正她了。她这样的人不喜欢被改正。)

还有一个别男同事,谁平时只和超瘦女孩要说话,开始跟你很管闲,不,很友好。

:D

you know you've lost a few pounds from your overweight state when...

当你减肥后...

A male colleague asked "Are you single?" and excused himself promptly after you said no to that question.

“你单身吗?”,当你回答他“不是”时,他马上对你说了声抱歉。

Also when a relatively old female colleague known as someone who like to matchmake people started being nosy - ahem - friendly to you.

还有一个大嘴巴老女人特别客气地过来八卦:

"You've lost weight, that's nice!"

你瘦了,真好。

"A single girl aren't supposed to do blahblahblah!"

单身妹不喜欢流言蜚语。

No, I didn't correct her. Women like these do not like to be corrected.

是的,我没有去纠正她,她这种大嘴巴改不了的。

Also when another male colleague, who usually talked to thin girls only, began to act nosy - ahem - friendly toward you.

还有个喜欢鸡排妹的男同事也开始燥动,咳咳,无事献殷勤。

:D

是这样翻译吗 =。=

1

你知道自己减肥了,不再胖不是,据。。。

一个男同事问了我「你单身吗?」他在听完我说「不」很快说了要失陪就离开了地方

还有一个中年,喜欢给人们做媒的女同事,开始跟你很我的闲事,不,很友好。

「你减肥了,真好!」

「单身女孩做这样,不行!」

(我没改正她了。她这样的人不喜欢被改正。)

还有一个男同事,平时只和超瘦女孩说话,开始跟你很我的,不,很友好。

:D

"You've lost weight, that's nice!"

:D

Haha, that's a funny article and real truth, also happened to me.You did a good job in translating it into Chinese. It is easy to understand. I believe you will get better and better by keep practicing. Good luck!