Sand
Appearance Appearance and clothing of a person is the first impression that people have of a persona, for this reason is important to have a good appearance, for example be showered, be well hairstyle and with washed teeth. There are people who are obsession with looking good, but this isn’t bad if it isn’t in excess. In the same way, there are people who don’t worry about its image and that’s not right. Companies prefer to hire attractive people to give a good image of the company and therefore they are a higher chance of getting a job. Customers trust more on attractive and good-looking people. We shouldn’t judging others by the way they look, the importance of a person is his attitude and more important, his personality. And that doesn’t depend of the clothing. My opinion about plastic surgery is that everyone must accept our good and bad things. Nobody is perfect and people should love us for our way of being, and not by our physical and appearance.
1

Appearance

The appearance and clothing of a person are the first impression that people have of a ones persona.For this reason is important to have a good appearance, for example be showered, have a good hairstyle and with washed teeth.

There are people who are  obsessed with looking good, but this isn’t that bad if it isn’t in excess. In the Same way,some people who don’t worry about their image and that’s not right.

Companies prefer to hire attractive people to give a good image of the company and therefore they are a higher chance of getting a job. Customers trust more on attractive and good-looking people.

We shouldn’t judge others by the way they look, the importance of a person is his attitude and more important, his personality. And that doesn’t depend of the clothing.

My opinion about plastic surgery is that everyone must accept their  good and bad sides. Nobody is perfect and people should love us for our way of being (or "who we are), and not by our physical and appearance.

Appearance

Appearance and clothing of a person is the first impression that people have of someone a persona, that's why for this reason it is important to have a good appearance, for example take a shower be showered, have a neat be well hairstyle and brush your teeth. with washed teeth.

There are people who are obsessedion with looking good, but this isn’t bad if it isn’t exaggerated in excess. In the same way, there are people who don’t worry about their its image at all and that’s not right.

Companies prefer to hire attractive people to give make a good impression image on the public of the company and therefore they are a higher chance of getting a job. Customers trust more on attractive and good-looking people more.

We shouldn’t judgeing others by the way they look, the importance of a person is their his attitude and more importantly, their his personality. And that doesn’t depend on of the clothing.

My opinion about plastic surgery is that everyone must accept their our good and bad things. Nobody is perfect and people should love themselves us for our the way they are of being, and not by for their our physical and appearance.

Positive thinking!