Karklox
Letter to Robin Hello Robin, It’s great to hear from you! I had been thinking about what we could do in Canada! And I think your idea is totally perfect! Because I love sports and nature! We can be surrounded by the beautiful and wild nature of Canada, but at the same time we can practice our favorite sports! About the accommodation, I would rather stay in rooms, even if I like so much doing camping and sleeping in tents, I think we are not going to rest well if we sleep in tents and we would be tired all the time. And also if we sleep in rooms we will have a better kitchen where we can prepare and share wonderful dinners. You know well I love cooking, I can prepare typical dishes from Spain, like paella! Then I will arrive a few days before the sport camp and we can visit some museums and enjoy the nightlife in the city. See you soon Best wishes!
1

Letter to Robin

Hello Robin,

It’s great to hear from you! I have been thinking about what we could do in Canada! And I think your idea is totally perfect, because I love sports and nature! We can be surrounded by the beautiful and wild nature of Canada, but at the same time we can practice our favorite sports!

About the accommodation, I would rather stay indoor, even if I like so much doing camping and sleeping in tents, I think we are not going to rest well if we sleep outside and we would be tired all the time.

And also if we stay in a hotel/home/accomodation station we will have a better kitchen where we can prepare and share wonderful dinners. You know well I love cooking, I can prepare typical dishes from Spain such as paella!

When I will arrive a few days before the sport camp and we can visit some museums and enjoy the nightlife in the city.

See you soon

Best wishes!