JuanFran
One day in the paradise. I live in the paradise in a South of Spain, today 28 of april I am going at the beach for take a sun. I love the beach because I am feeling very good and when I have heat, I am going to the water and I take a shower. The water now is something cold but If I have heat, I take a shower. When I more enjoy is when at the beach has waves. I enjoy like a child but I finished very tired. I like go at the beach with my friends and we play football at the beach all the afternoon. This is simple day in the paradise.

One day in Paradise.

I live in paradise in the  South of Spain, today 28 of april I am going to the beach to sun bathe. I love the beach because I am feeling very good and when feel hot, I  go to the water and take a shower. The water now is something cold but If I  am hot , I take a shower.

What I enjoy the most  is when there are waves at the beach. I enjoy myself like a child but finally I am very tired. I like to go at the beach with my friends and we play football at the beach all  afternoon.

This is a simple day in Paradise.

Sounds wonderful.I hope to visit South of Spain this summer.Where do you live?