Karklox
Letter to John TASK: Write a letter to your penfriend giving your opinion.(Having read "Around the Worl in 80 Days", it's easy to see that travelling was more enjoyable in the days before the invention of the aeroplane - don't you agree?) Hello John, I’m glad hearing from you, it has passed long time from our last letter. I almost agree with you, but I would say “travelling was more adventurous” rather than “enjoyable”, as I think travelling can be also very enjoyable nowadays. In my opinion travelling today is more boring because normally everything is arranged in advance and we only have a few days of vacations, we don’t have 80 days like Jules Verne novel's. Today we want to arrive fast to our destiny and make the most of our little time, we don’t want to lose any time travelling. And I think this is the biggest different; Time. We don’t have the privilege of losing any time, we only have a few days for our trip. But if you give me 80 days I will travel as character of Jules Verne novel's. I hope hear from you soon. Best wishes.
1

Letter to John

TASK: Write a letter to your penfriend giving your opinion.(Having read "Around the Worl in 80 Days", it's easy to see that travelling was more enjoyable in the days before the invention of the aeroplane - don't you agree?)

Hello John,

I’m glad to hear from you, it has been a long time since your last letter. I almost agree with you, but I would say “travelling was more adventurous” rather than “enjoyable”, as I think travelling can still be very enjoyable nowadays.

In my opinion travelling today is more boring because normally everything is arranged in advance and we only have a few days of vacations, we don’t have 80 days like in the Jules Verne novel. Today we want to arrive quickly to our destination and make the most of our limited time, we don’t want to lose time travelling.

And I think this is the biggest difference; Time. We don’t have the privilege of having time to lose, we only have a few days for our trip. But if you give me 80 days I will travel like the character of Jules Verne's novel.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes.