Rio
I should have been more careful. There is a book store that I often go to. The store handles second-hand books from other countries, so I've gotten some of them there. The last time when I went, I found the book, THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. Although I was interested in the movie of it, I didn't end up watching it. I was happy to see the book. What's more, it was at under one dollar. I thought "This is a must-buy!", and immediately took it to the till. That was wrong of me. I should have been more careful. I happily got home and took out the book from my bag to read. Then I finally noticed that the title was not what I expected. It says "REVENGE WEARS PRADA". I, getting a bad feeling, tentatively look at the back of the book. My eyes catch the least word I wanted to see. "The SEQUEL TO THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA" Oh my god! I know the word, sequel!! I did not know there is a sequel to THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. I assumed that the book that I took was THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA without checking the title well. It was completely my fault but I'm sad. What should I do with the book? I'll go rend the DVD of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA on my next day off. Assumption is terrifying.
If you enjoy The Devil Wears Prada you should try The Nanny Diaries.

I Should Have Been More Careful.

There is a book store that I go to often. The store handles second-hand books from other countries, so I've gotten some of them there. The last time when I went, I found the book, <em>The Devil Wears Prada</em>. Although I was interested in the movie, I didn't end up watching it. I was happy to see the book. What's more, it was at under one dollar. I thought "This is a must-buy!", and immediately took it to the till. That was my mistake. I should have been more careful.

I happily got home and took the book from my bag to read. Then I finally noticed that the title was not what I expected. It says "<em>Revenge Wears Prada</em>". I, getting a bad feeling, tentatively look at the back of the book. My eyes catch the last word I wanted to see.

"The sequel to <em>The Devil Wears Prada</em>."

Oh my god! I know the word, sequel!!

I did not know there was a sequel to <em>The Devil Wears Prada</em>. I assumed that the book that I took was <em>The Devil Wears Prada</em> without checking the title well. It was completely my fault, but I'm sad. What should I do with the book? I'll go rent the DVD of <em>The Devil Wears Prada</em> on my next day off.

Assumption is terrifying.

There's a sequel?! I had no idea! I love that movie so much! I hope you enjoy it when you see it. Then you can read the sequel! Haha.

I Should Have Been More Careful.

There is a book store that I often go to. The store handles second-hand books from other countries, so I've bought gotten some of them there before. The last time when I went, I found the book, The Devil Wears Prada. Although I was interested in the movie of it, I didn't end up watching it. I was happy to see the book. What's more, it was at under one dollar. I thought "This is a must-buy!", and immediately took it to the till. That was a mistake. wrong of me. I should have been more careful.

I happily got home and took out the book out of  from my bag to read. Then I finally noticed that the title was not what I thought expected. It said says "Revenge Wears Prada". I had  getting a bad feeling, and tentatively looked at the back of the book. My eyes caught catch the least word I wanted to see.

"The sequel to the Devil Wears Prada" SEQUEL TO THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA"

Oh my god! I know the word, sequel!!

I did not know there was a sequel to The Devil Wears Prada. I assumed that the book that I took was The Devil Wears Prada without checking the title more thoroughly well. It was completely my fault but I'm sad. What should I do with the book? I'll go rent the DVD of The Devil Wears Prada on my next day off.

Assumption is terrifying.

This happen all the time with me too! Hahaha But the text is very good!