슨비츄
When i was jogging at that time the weather started raining Today i jogged for 50 minute I ran for 50 minute to lost my weight. but i couldn't run fast like a yesterday. It was first time during 3 months in yesterday. So that My leg was a suffer to myalgia. ( I am saying excuse Haha..) When i decided run around playground last time,i become a ware of getting rain. So i started running full of my speed to back my home. and at the moment the rain is getting pour My home is near by playground so i didn't get rained on me so much But, whenever I dont like it. it can be getting bad aging on my skin. Thank you for correcting to me. Have a good day!

When i was jogging at that time the weather started raining
Today i jogged for 50 minute
I ran for 50 minute to lost my weight. but i couldn't run fast like a yesterday.
It was first time during 3 months in yesterday. So that My leg was a suffer to myalgia.
( I am saying excuse Haha..)
When i decided run around playground last time,i become a ware of getting rain.
So i started running full of my speed to back my home. and at the moment the rain is getting pour
My home is near by playground so i didn't get rained on me so much

But, whenever I dont like it. it can be getting bad aging on my skin.

Thank you for correcting to me.
Have a good day!

Corrections:

Today i went for a 50 minute jog to loose weight. At that time it started to rain. This was the first time during three months, so I got tired quickly. Also, my leg was suffering from myalgia.

( I am saying excuses Haha..)
I was runnng around the playground when I realized it was staring to rain, so I ran full speed back home. Fortunantly, the playground is near my house so I really didn't get very wet. I really don't like it (I'm not sure if you were talking about the rain or the excercise) because it makes my skin age rapidly.

Thank you for correcting me.
Have a good day!

When I was jogging at that time the weather it started to rain.ing

Today I jogged for 50 minutes 
I ran for 50 minutes to lose my weight, but I couldn't run fast like a yesterday.
Yesterday was the first time during in 3 months in yesterday. So that my leg was hurtinga suffer to myalgia.
( I am saying just using that as an excuse Haha..)
When I decided to run around the playground last time, I become aware of getting realised it was starting to rain.
So I started running full of my speed to back my home. and at the moment the rain is getting it started to pour! But luckily my home is near by to the playground so I didn't get rained on me so too much. 

Whenever it rains I don't like it, becasue it might make my skin agebe getting bad aging on my skin.

Thank you for correcting to me.
Have a good day!

Don't forget that I is always a capital I!

Good luck with your fitness regime!