Rachelle
Writing almost random sentences in Hiragana (2nd Attempt) わたし の ねこ は [wet] たべもの が すき。 (My cat likes moist food.) [I wasn't sure what the correct word for "wet" was since there were so many different choices. I was going to use "しめる", what do you think? Was that the right choice? Why or why not?] わたし の でんわ みどり です。(My phone is green.) わんぴいす の るふぃ,とらふぁるが は わたし の すきな きゃらくたあ です。(Luffy and Trafalgar from One Piece are my favorite characters.) とり は さえずる に そと。(The birds outside sing.) おんがく は じんせい です。 (Music is life.) わたし は あさごはん たべない です。 (I didn't eat breakfast.) Thank you for taking the time to read all these sentences! I must admit for the third line I used google translate because I wasn't sure how to construct the sentence together, but google translate cannot be trusted most of the time. Doing my best to get out of the habit of using it so that I can learn on my own. It's just making larger sentences that I'm tempted to check if it's correct. The struggle of knowing the words, but not how to string them all together! :c Please correct me on any mistakes! I really appreciate any feedback! Thank you, again.
1

Writing almost random sentences in Hiragana (2nd Attempt)

わたし の ねこ は [wet] しめった たべもの が すき です。 (My cat likes moist food.)

[I wasn't sure what the correct word for "wet" was since there were so many different choices. I was going to use "しめる", what do you think? Was that the right choice? Why or why not?]

わたし の でんわ  みどり です。(My phone is green.)

わんぴいす の るふぃ,とらふぁるが は わたし の すきな きゃらくたあ です。

ワンピース の ルフィ ト トラファルガ は わたしの すきな キャラクター です。

(Luffy and Trafalgar from One Piece are my favorite characters.)

とり は そと で さえずる に そと

(The birds outside sing.)

おんがく は じんせい です。 (Music is life.)

わたし は あさごはん  たべない です。 (I didn't eat breakfast.)

Thank you for taking the time to read all these sentences!

I must admit for the third line I used google translate because I wasn't sure how to construct the sentence together, but google translate cannot be trusted most of the time. Doing my best to get out of the habit of using it so that I can learn on my own. It's just making larger sentences that I'm tempted to check if it's correct. The struggle of knowing the words, but not how to string them all together! :c

Please correct me on any mistakes! I really appreciate any feedback! Thank you, again.

I see, I never knew that names needed to be in Katakana. I figured it would be fine since I don't know katakana as of yet. Thank you!