Carolina
Is this well written? Since I was a child, I had much interest in learning english, so I started to listen to english music and try to translate some songs. Then I started my carrer at university, after my job, so I hadn't time enough to keep incresing my knowledge. Now, I want to get better at english, I have learnt information about grammar, but I need practicing. Sometimes when I talk, I forget the words that I'm supposed to know, that's too sad. I'm also trying to memorize some phrasal verbs.
1

Is this well written?

Since I was a child, I've had an interest in learning english, so I started to listen to english music and try to translate some songs. Then I started my career at university, after my job, so I hadn't enough time to keep increasing my knowledge. Now, I want to get better at english, I have learnt information about grammar, but I need to practice. Sometimes when I talk, I forget the words that I'm supposed to know, that's sad. I'm also trying to memorize some phrasal verbs.

1

Is this well written?

Since I was a child, I've had an interest in learning English, so I started to listen to English music and tried to translate some songs. Then I started my career at university, and then my job, so I hadn't enough time to continue increasing my knowledge. Now, I want to get better at English, I have learnt information about grammar, but I need to practice. Sometimes when I talk, I forget the words that I'm supposed to know, that's too sad. I'm also trying to memorize some phrasal verbs.

No te preocupes con tu nivel, por favor tu eres muy bien ya :)

Is this well written?

Since I was a child, I've had interest in learning English, so I started to listen to English music and tried to translate some songs. Then, I began my career at the university, and then my job, so I haven't had the time to continue increasing my knowledge. Now, I want to get better at English. I have learned information about grammar, but I need to practice. Sometimes when I talk, I forget the words that I'm supposed to know. That's a shame. I'm also trying to memorize some phrasal verbs.

Your English is almost perfect, you need to work on word order to make it better but it is easy to understand and flows well.