YoY
Traditional Arts Must be Kept: Kabuki Does Rock!! I love music! Most of all, I love what's called Rock Music although I cannot defy what the genre is like. It might depend on a person's definition. I don't know who the heck name the music of the genre like this, but this wild spirits do have a incredible energy to move human's mind and heart. Because the genre was first derived from contemporary electronic music, I had never imagined that I could get this type of sensation when I saw and heard my country's traditional art, Kabuki. In Kabuki, there are many type of stories and genres of the stories which depict ordinary people's drama, romance, justice, revenge, horror, and Gods and spirits. I especially like spirit plays called Syakkyou Mono which features a tiger's spirit falling down to a dancer. Asian dances have some characteristics to call for spirits during the dance, which is very sacred and requires the dancer to follow lots of mannerism and behavior followed by strict training. As a result, they acquire super naturalistic appearance on stage. This is so hard to explain in the words, but one thing I can surely tell is that the dancer is as if electrified.It is like a puppet with full of energy. Moreover, the orchestrated music is just amazing. I think classical music is highly sophisticated with human's intellect, but asian traditional music is sophisticated in very different senses. To compare, I just superficially talk about drums. In classical or asian orchestras, they divide type of drums. In contemporary music band, a single drummer play various drums in the drum set. In Kabuki, each drummer plays different pitch and rhythme like classical orchestras, but one of the major differences is that they make interjected chants which sounds scream and roars of various animals. Kabuki is often parodied with this distinctive tone of voices, but if you hear them directly in the theater, i am sure you will feel Rock'n roll!! Those chants are hardcore especially in the spirits stories. Three types of drummer makes different pitches of sound and chants and they become like a state of trance in order to call the tiger spirits or to express the spirits coming down. The drum play roars like a storm, but just before the spirit shows up on the stage, they become quite and slow for a moment, but this silence is so dazzling and contains a sense of danger as if there is a quiet air before the storm reaches. The name of the repertoire I saw today is Syunnkyou Kagamijisi. (春鏡鏡獅子)
1

Traditional Arts Must be Kept: Kabuki Does Rock!!

I love music! Most of all, I love what's called Rock Music although I cannot defy define what the genre is like. It might depend on a person's definition. I don't know who the heck named the music of the genre like this, but this wild spirits do have a incredible energy (you could also say "ability" instead of "energy") to move human's minds and hearts. Because the genre was first derived from contemporary electronic music, I had never imagined that I could get this type of sensation when I saw and heard my country's traditional art, Kabuki.

In Kabuki, there are many types of stories and genres of the stories which depict ordinary people's drama, romance, justice, revenge, horror, and Gods and spirits. I especially like spirit plays called Syakkyou Mono which features a tiger's spirit falling down to a dancer. It is characteristic of Asian dances have some characteristics to call for spirits during the dance, which is very sacred and requires the dancer to follow lots of mannerisms and behaviors followed by strict training. As a result, they acquire super naturalistic appearances on stage. This is so hard to explain in the words, but one thing I can surely tell is that it is as if the dancer is as if electrified. It is like a puppet with full of energy.

Moreover, the orchestrated music is just amazing. I think classical music is highly sophisticated with human's intellect, but asian traditional music is sophisticated in a very different senses. To compare, I will just superficially breifly talk about drums. In classical or asian orchestras, they divide type of drums by type. In contemporary music band, a single drummer plays various drums in the drum set. In Kabuki, each drummer plays a different pitch and rhythme like classical orchestras, but one of the major differences is that they make interjected chants which sounds like screams and roars of various animals. Kabuki is often parodied with this distinctive tone of voices, but if you hear them directly in the theater, i am sure you will feel Rock'n roll!! Those chants are hardcore especially in the spirits stories. Three types of drummers makes different pitches of sound and chants and they enter a trance-like state become like a state of trance in order to call the tiger spirits or to express (if I understand what you are trying to say here, it would sound better to say "to symbolize" than "to express") the spirits coming down. The drums play roars like a storm, but just before the spirit shows up on the stage, they become quiet quite and slow for a moment, but this silence is so dazzling and contains a sense of danger as if there is a calm before the storm quiet air before the storm reaches. The name of the repertoire ("repertoire" is correct but it isn't used very often. It would sound better to just say "plays") I saw today is Syunnkyou Kagamijisi. (春鏡鏡獅子)

It looks like there are a lot of corrections, but you still did a really good job. You can write a lot more in English than I can in Japanese. I hope this helps. If you need someone to practice with, let me know.