Yexi Gan
Why did no one find my chat Why did no one find my chat.Because my English is very poor, because I can't speak English?Don't afraid of communication?I learn words and no progress every day, because there is no use to the sentence. I have to give up the idea of. Learning is very busy recently, the school have a lot of testing, not so much time learning English. Really have no progress at all.
Don't get sad. There's a lot of people from all over the world who wnant to learn English and not so many English-speaking people learning other languages, thus it may be rather difficult to find a partner for language exchange for us. Just keep on trying. As you work, the progress inevitably comes, though it may be not so obvious sometimes. Keep on writing essays here, keep on trying to contact people.

Why did no one find my chat?

Why did no one find my chat? is it because my English is very poor? Or is it because I can't speak English? Don't be afraid of communicating. I learn words and with no progress everyday because I don't use the sentence. I have to give up the idea of it. Learning has been very busy recently, the school has a lot of testing, so not so much time to learn English. I really have not made much progress at all.

Nice job!