Farhan
Oppressed Nations Kashmir and Palestine are the most oppressed nations on the face of the Earth. The UN should hold a plebiscite in both Indian occupied Kashmir as well as Pakistan-occupied Kashmir whether they want to become a party to either of countries or stay Independent state. The people of Kashmir have already suffered a lot because of Islamist jihadists and Indian security forces. India has deployed 700,000 ground troops in Indian occupied Kashmir. Suggestions are welcomed :)

Oppressed Nations

Kashmir and Palestine are the most oppressed nations on the face of the Earth. The UN should hold a plebiscite (plebiscite is technically correct but I've never heard anyone use it. I had to look it up in the dictionary. It would be better to use the word "vote" since it basically means the same thing) in both Indian occupied Kashmir as well as Pakistan-occupied Kashmir on whether they want to become a party to  of either country of countries or stay an Independent state. The people of Kashmir have already suffered a lot because of Islamist jihadists and Indian security forces. India has deployed 700,000 ground troops in Indian occupied Kashmir.

Suggestions are welcomed :)

Good job. Your writing is very understandable.