Palomo
discribe my family this is my family from the left to right the firt is my brother his name is Sandro his wearing a blue t-shirt and a bue pair of pant his like play soccer his fun and maybe serius. next is my sister her name is Maria shes wearing a black blouse, a pair or earings her style is casual she is serius. net is mi brother Yovany his student for the university is serius and special his wearing a shirt blue and white and a pair of sneakers next to i am me, next is my litle brother is special for me hi is friendly and his like game computer.
1

discribe my family

This is my family from the left to right
the flirt is my brother his name is Sandro, his wearing a blue t-shirt and a blue pair of pants his he like's to play soccer his he is fun but and maybe sometimes serious. next is my sister her name is Maria shes wearing a black blouse, a pair or earings, her style is casual she is very serius. next is my mi brother Yovany his  he is a student for at the university, he is serius and special his wearing a shirt blue and white shirt and a pair of sneakers next to i am me, next is my little brother is special for mehi he is friendly and his like's game computer games. < or Video Games 

1

discribe describing my family

this is my family from the left to right
the first is my brother his name is Sandro his he's wearing a blue t-shirt and a blue pair of pants his he likes playing soccer he's fun and maybe serious. next is my sister her name is Maria she's wearing a black blouse, a pair or earings her style is casual she is serious. next is my brother Yovany he's a student for the university, is serious and special he's wearing a shirt blue and white shirt and a pair of sneakers next to i am him is me, next is my litle brother is special for me he is friendly and he likes game computer games.