Dmytro
Legal English Guys, I need some help with my text on legal topic. Please, help me =) There is the text: In the history of mankind in general, and in the history of law were many technological innovations, scientific discoveries and breakthroughs and each of them in some way actively influenced the development of the law. Nevertheless, in my opinion, we should emphasize large enough for the time interval and the content event - the Roman private law, ie the right of the Roman Empire. No wonder the Roman Empire is considered one of the most powerful nations in the history of mankind. People say that "the Romans three times conquered the world. First time – by their legions, the second - by Christianity and the third time – by the law". On the lsat point I want to stop, cause no one can overestimate its value. The Romans invented not only a huge amount of legal institutions, but also the Roman Law laid in the foundation of all civil law system. Roman private law developed gradually with the development of the Roman state. Development of the Roman Empire, increasing of its territories and, above all, the development of trade and other relations caused active development of Roman law. Customs, laws, activity of lawyers and edicts of magistrates were sources of Roman law throughout the ages. Exactly in the Roman private law was first formed a large number of institutions of civil law, including the institution of the individual property rights. Various provisions regulated and protected the rights and interests of participants of property turnover.
1

Legal English

Guys, I need some help with my text on legal topic. Please, help me =) Here is the text:

In the history of mankind in general, and in the history of the law, there have been many technological innovations, scientific discoveries, and breakthroughs, and each of them in some way actively influenced the development of the law. Nevertheless, in my opinion, we should emphasize large enough for the time interval and the content event ?? [1]- the Roman private law, i.e., the law of the Roman Empire.
It is no wonder that the Roman Empire is considered one of the most powerful empires in the history of mankind. People say that "the Romans three times conquered the world. The first time – with their legions, the second - with Christianity, and the third time – with the law".  I want to dwell on the last point, because no one can overestimate its value. The Romans invented not only an enormous amount of legal institutions, but also the Roman Law also laid in the foundation for all civil law systems.
Roman private law developed gradually with the development of the Roman state. The development of the Roman Empire, the increasing of its territories, and, above all, the development of trade and other relations, caused the active development of Roman law. Customs, laws, activity of lawyers, and edicts of magistrates were sources of Roman law throughout the ages.
It was precisely in the Roman private law where  was first formed a large number of institutions of civil law, including the institution of the individual property rights, were first formed. Various provisions of law regulated and protected the rights and interests of participants in of property transfers.

[1]  Sorry. I do not understand the phrase "we should emphasize large enough for the time interval and the content event".  Please paraphrase in English, or write it in Russian, and I'll try again to help.