Abood ^^
How to travel from Jerusalem to Bethlehem Please correct me if I'm wrong ...Thank you The best way to travel from Jerusalem to Bethlehem is by Bus No.231 (Notice the number of bus was 21 but its changed recently) you should go to Arab Bus Station at the Damascus Gate (“Bab el-‘Amoud”) in East Jerusalem this bus travel to Bethlehem via Beit Jala town. The average trip length is 40 minutes and costs 8 Shekels (2USD) The bus will drop you off on Bethlehem / Beit Jala intersection (“Bab el-Zkak”) which is 1 km away from the Manger Square. If you need help, you are more than welcome to ask me via Email : [email protected]
1

How to travel from Jerusalem to Bethlehem

Please correct me if I'm wrong ...Thank you

The best way to travel from Jerusalem to Bethlehem is by Bus No.231. (Notice that the number of the bus was 21 but it was changed recently) One should go to Arab Bus Station at the Damascus Gate (“Bab el-‘Amoud”) in East Jerusalem. This bus travels to Bethlehem via Beit Jala town. The average trip length is 40 minutes and costs 8 Shekels (2USD). The bus will drop you off at the Bethlehem / Beit Jala intersection (“Bab el-Zkak”), which is 1 km away from Manger Square.
If you need help, you are more than welcome to ask me via Email: [email protected]

Just a few small edits that I would make : )

Have a great day!

1

The best way to travel from Jerusalem to Bethlehem is by Bus No. 231 (Note that the bus number was 21 but it's changed recently) you should go to Arab Bus Station at the Damascus Gate (“Bab el-‘Amoud”) in East Jerusalem. This bus travels to Bethlehem via Beit Jala town. The average trip length is 40 minutes and costs 8 Shekels (2USD) The bus will drop you off in Bethlehem / Beit Jala intersection (“Bab el-Zkak”) which is 1 km away from the Manger Square. 

If you need help, you are more than welcome to ask me via Email : [email protected]

The best way to travel from Jerusalem to Bethlehem is by Bus No.231 (Notice the number of bus was 21 but its changed recently) You should go to Arab Bus Station at the Damascus Gate (“Bab el-‘Amoud”) in East Jerusalem. This bus travels to Bethlehem via Beit Jala town. The average trip length is 40 minutes and costs 8 Shekels (2USD) The bus will drop you off on Bethlehem / Beit Jala intersection (“Bab el-Zkak”) which is 1 km away from the Manger Square.

Thank you ! but I think it needs editing
Nothing to correct,your English is perfect!