Anaïs
space and exchanged Space and Exchanges Introduction: The American dreams is a set of ideal in which freedom include the opportunity for prosperity and success and be reached thanks to hard works. It means that everyone can succeed has the potential to lead a happy and successful life, with hard work and determination. the problem that I have chosen is “.What to extent is the American Dream still alive?” In the first part I'm going to talk why do people leave their country In the second part I'm going to see if everyone is equal and succeed I. First of all in the cartoon we can see the pilgrims arrival in another country in 1620 because they had a different religion that was not practiced in their countries. the people can leave their countries for a best life for a reason politic or for escape the poverty or for higher education and then pursue a career in the United State. This type of person immigrates illegally. The people are determinated to change their life and become rich. II. The immigrant fact the jobs who the American do not like do, for example in document, we can see the people work hard and the people who living in U.S.A for not have more then they stay in their country. But there are some people who manage to live the American dream In conclude : For me the American dream still alive because some people arrives to change their life and to improve the standard of living
We could talk about this for hours :) I understand you and you articulated your points very well! I know for me I started with nothing and worked hard and now I do well. I personally know many Hispanic immigrants...many of them illegal who have worked hard and now drive Range Rovers and live in beautiful homes and are able to provide well for their kids and often even their parents and grandparents. It makes me really happy to see this! Often I think foreigners who immigrate to the United States have a better understanding of the American dream than many who are born here and are entitled. I am not old enough to remember how it used to be but I know for me and many people I know the American dream is very alive.