Mumtaz
Community Tutor
No Limits and No End Wake me up when all this is done and finished, I want to close my eyes peacefully as I never did, Just let me rest endlessly like I always wished, I'm no longer in a hurry or even confused or stressed. Wake me up when mornings were never cold, When everything was safe and I used to be bold, When my only confusion was whether to have eggs scrambled or poached, When paracetamol sounded like a name for spaceship and kiwi was just a bird. Help me do something for the souls that were never touched, Let me see the light in the eyes that were considered dead, Give me a chance to stay until my heart is truly good and blessed, Then wake me up for a beautiful day that got no limits and no end.
1

No Limits and No End

Wake me up when all this is done and finished,
I want to close my eyes peacefully as I never did,
Just let me rest endlessly like I always wished,
I'm no longer in a hurry or even confused or stressed.

Wake me up when mornings were never cold,
When everything was safe and I used to be bold,
When my only confusion was whether to have eggs scrambled or poached,
When paracetamol sounded like a name for spaceship and kiwi was just a bird.

Help me do something for the souls that were never touched,
Let me see the light in the eyes that were considered dead,
Give me a chance to stay until my heart is truly good and blessed,
Then wake me up for a beautiful day that got no limits and no end.

Well done.

Wake me up when this dream is finished.
Wake me up when you see peace in your way.
Wake me up when you see beautiful flowers are growing.
Wake me up when you see everyone smile.

That specific line cracked me up last night, I really don't know how I came up with it! Sometimes I surprise myself, So I wrote it then started laughing ;D Paracetamol still sounds like something from the space ;) Thank you very much, JRH for reading my entry and correcting me, this makes me happy :) You can always change the words and you might end up knowing exactly what I meant and give me a better choice. I always appreciate your help (,")
Very well done, The only obvious change to make is to replace 'got' with 'has' in the last line. I have a few quibbles with word choices elsewhere, but I'm not sure I can change them without altering your meaning. I love the line about paracetamol sounding like a space ship :)