Neus
Grey's Anatomy Spoiler This morning a friend of mine called Maria Jesus told me that Derek Sherpard (one of the principal characters of Grey's Anatomy) die in a car crush. At the first moment I was in shock. But later I searched the espisode and then I watched it. Oh my god! I wasn't able to stop crying. Well, hereinafter the handsome Patrick Dempsey leaves the show after eleven years playing Dr. Derek Shepard, alias Mr. McDreamy. Grey's Anatomy isn't one of my favorites tv shows but it's tolerable. I'm not agree with all the cheats and romantic affairs but it is what it is. This was my second post, see you soon!
1

Grey's Anatomy Spoiler

This morning a friend of mine called Maria Jesus told me that Derek Sherpard (one of the main characters of Grey's Anatomy) died in a car crash. At first I was in shock. But later I searched the episode and then I watched it. Oh my god! I wasn't able to stop crying.

Well, hereinafter the handsome Patrick Dempsey leaves the show after eleven years of playing Dr. Derek Shepard, alias Mr. McDreamy.

Grey's Anatomy isn't one of my favorite TV shows but it's tolerable.
I don't agree with all the cheating and romantic affairs but it is what it is.

This was my second post, see you soon!

Ah, I feel the same - R.I.P McDreamy