Macarena
Titanic Titanic is one of best film that I have ever seen. I really wanted to see it because I read about the real story and I´m interesting on it. I saw it for the first time when I was 15 years old, and after that I saw one time every year. The film was directed by James Cameron. It stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. The film won 11 Oscars in 1997: best film, best soundtrack, best original song, best photograh... The film is set in Mexico in a studio on a big water pond. It was filmed on location in Rosarito, North of California. The film is about two young people who met on the ship and the felt in love in the first travel of Titanic. The boat travelled from Southompton, Inglaterra to New York. Jack and Rose are of the different social classes. Rose was a women who is travelled with her rich family and her fiance. She wan´t love him but her family needed him money for conserved the social situation. In the other hand, Jack, was a poor boy who wasn´t much money and he travelled with another friend in the third class on the same ship. The couple was in love while the boat crash to Iceberg and the boat started to shink. I strongly recommend the film because it is drama, romantic and historical film. Today the people don´t forget his fantastic soundtrack which makes you felle more emotions. I would recommend it because you can learn about the stereotypes of the social class of the people from this film.
1

Titanic

Titanic is one of the best films that I have ever seen. I really wanted to see it because I read about the real story and I'm interesting on in it. I saw it for the first time when I was 15 years old, and after that, I saw one time once every year.

The film was directed by James Cameron. It stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. The film won 11 Oscars in 1997: best film, best soundtrack, best original song, best photograh...
The film is set movie was filmed in Mexico in a studio on a big water pond in a swimming pool. It was filmed on location in Rosarito, North of California.

The film is about two young people who met on the ship and the felt fell in love in during the first travel journey of the Titanic. The boat travelled from Southompton, Inglaterra to New York.
Jack and Rose are of the different social classes. Rose was a women who is travelled with her rich family and her fiance. She wan´t didn't love him but her family needed him his money for to conserve conserved their social situation.
On the other hand, Jack, was a poor boy who wasn´t didn't have much money and he travelled with another friend in the third class on the same ship.
The couple was fell in love while the boat crashed into the Iceberg and the boat started to sink.

I strongly recommend the film because it is dramatic, romantic and historical film.
Today, the people don´t forget the fantastic soundtrack which makes you feel more emotional.
I would recommend it because you can learn about the stereotypes of the social class from the people in this film.

A few mistakes, but an execellent effort!

Titanic

Titanic is one of the best films that I have ever seen. I really wanted to see it because I read about the real story and I´m interesting on it found it interesting. I saw it for the first time when I was 15 years old, and after that I saw watced it once time every year.

The film is set in Mexico in a studio on a big water pond. It was filmed on location in Rosarito, North of California.

The film is about two young people who met on the ship and the fell in love in on the first travel of the Titanic. The boat travelled from Southampton, England to New York.
Jack and Rose are of the different social classes. Rose was a woman who is travelled with her rich family and her fiance. She wan´t love him but her family needed him money for conserved the social situation.
The couple was in love when the boat crash to Iceberg and the boat started to shink.

I strongly recommend the film because it is drama, romantic and historical film.
Today the people don´t forget his fantastic soundtrack which makes you feel more emotions.
I would recommend it because you can learn about the stereotypes of the social classes of the people from this film.