Victor
What´s up people! New spanish on italki. Well, I´m new here in this kind of websites. As I could see everyone write about theirselves and other people correct them so I want to try and tell something about myself. I´m Víctor and I´m 22 years old. I´m here to practice my english skills in order to improve because I´m about to go abroad to Denmark next Autumn. Currently I´m studying Building Engineering and I´m about to finish it so I will go to denmark because one of my goals is to expand my knowledge in the sustainable buildings. As you may know sustainable houses are the future of the construction so that´s why I want to learn some more about this area. I will do there a specialisation about Energy Design in the Civil Engineering Degree. I´m friendly, funny and if you want to know something more about me or you just want to practice spanish text me. I forgot to say that I´m from Madrid and of course I support the Real Madrid haha. I like football as much as I like basketball. I played football when I was young but I´ve been playing basketball since I was 17. Corrections will be welcomed
1

What´s up people? New Spanish guy on italki.

Well, I´m new here on this kind of website. As I can see, everyone writes about theirselves and other people correct them, so I want to try and tell something about myself.
I´m Víctor and I´m 22 years old. I´m here to practice my English skills in order to improve because I´m about to go abroad to Denmark next autumn.
Currently I´m studying Building Engineering and I´m about to finish it, so I will go to Denmark because one of my goals is to expand my knowledge in the area of sustainable buildings. As you may know, sustainable houses are the future of the construction industry and that´s why I want to learn some more about this area. In Denmark I will do there a specialisation about Energy Design in the Civil Engineering Degree. (o, I will specialize in energy design as part of a civil engineering degree).

I´m friendly, funny and if you want to know something more about me or you just want to practice Spanish, text me.

I forgot to say that I´m from Madrid and of course I support the Real Madrid haha. I like football as much as I like basketball. I played football when I was young but I´ve been playing basketball since I was 17.

Corrections will be welcomed

What´s up people! New spanish on italki.

Well, I´m new here in this kind of websites. As I could see everyone write about themselves and other people correct them so I want to try and tell something about myself.
I´m Víctor and I´m 22 years old. I´m here to practice my english skills in order to improve because I´m about to go abroad to Denmark next Autumn.
Currently I´m studying Building Engineering and I´m about to finish it so I will go to denmark because one of my goals is to expand my knowledge in the sustainable buildings. As you may know sustainable houses are the future of the construction so that´s why I want to learn some more about this area. I will do there a specialization about Energy Design in the Civil Engineering Degree.

I´m friendly, funny and if you want to know something more about me or you just want to practice spanish text me.

Corrections will be welcomed