My.
America's continental currency The reason that continental currency lost its value was that there was no appropriate constitution for the financial system. Although the United States decided to choose new currency in 1785, it seemed to have to reconsider to grow economically. There was a clever man who rebuilt the system of American financial. Alexander Hamilton “invented the idea of implied power of the Constitution.” The implied power means a power that is not said in constitution, but something else suggest it. In short, Hamilton created new constitution for running the dollar by exploiting the legal loophole. Hamilton’s policy was given support by the North American people in merchant industry. This would be a change of direction from agricultural country to financial country for the United States.
2

America's Continental Currency

The reason that the continental currency lost its value was that there was no appropriate constitutional backing for the financial system. Although the United States decided to choose a new currency in 1785, it seemed to have to reconsider to grow economically its economic growth strategy. There was a clever man who rebuilt the system of American financial the American financial system. Alexander Hamilton “invented the idea of implied power of the Constitution.” The Implied power means a power that is not said stated in the constitution, but something else suggest it rather suggested by something else. In short, Hamilton created a new constitution for running managing the dollar by exploiting this legal loophole. Hamilton’s policy was given support by the North Americans people in the merchant industry. This would be a change of direction from an agricultural country economy to a financial commercial country economy for the United States.

Thank you for correcting my notebook :) This is very helpful!
Wow! Great essay. Very high level stuff. Some of my "corrections" are actually just recommendations. Please let me know if you have any questions.