Filipe
Autumn in São Paulo Hi there! I have written little here in english, there are many college works to do, but we will have two days of strikes and then a holiday, so, I'll can recover the arrears contents :) The days here has been good,We're in autumn here, but in the practice this season has been a summer extension, the day is hot and the nights are cooler, usually in May the temperatures begin to fall to enter the winter in June. Spring and autumn are my favorite seasons, the summer is good too, but is very intense, to get an idea in the summer before last the Rio de Janeiro reached a thermal sensation of 57 ° C!! São Paulo is less hot... * I have seen the news from Nepal, It's regrettable the present situation from there... I hope that the country recovers well.
1

Autumn in São Paulo

Hi there!
I have written a little bit here in english already. At my college there are many college works  I have many assignments to do.  But we will have two days where people go on strikes and then we'll have a holiday afterwards. So, I'll can be able to recover the arrears contents :)
The  days so far have  here has been good. We're in autumn now here, but in the during practice this season has been a we had somewhat of a  summer extension.  The days is have been hot and the nights are cooler. However, usually in during May the temperatures will begin to fall when to enter the winter arrives  in June.
Spring and autumn are my favorite seasons. But  the summer is good too.  but The issue with summer is that it gets is very intense.  To get an idea in the of how intense summer gets before there was a time  when last the Rio de Janeiro reached a thermal sensation of 57 ° C!! São Paulo on the other hand is less hot...

* I have watching the news from the city of  Nepal.  It's regrettable the There present situation is unfortunate from there... I hope that the country recovers well  soon. 

:) It gets really hot in California too. 

1

Autumn in São Paulo

Hi there!
I have written little here in english, there are many college assignments to do, but we will have two days of strikes and then a holiday, so, I'll can recover the arrears contents :)
The days here has been good,We're in autumn here, but practically speaking this season has been a summer extension, the days are hot and the nights are cold, usually in May the temperatures begin to fall to enter the winter in June.
Spring and autumn are my favorite seasons, the summer is good too, but it's very intense, just so you get an idea two summers ago Rio de Janeiro reached a thermal sensation of 57 ° C!! São Paulo is less hot...

* I have seen the news about Nepal, It's regrettable the present situation in there... I hope that the country recovers soon.