Paulina
My job I'll write about my work. I love learn languages but, actually I'm working with youth teaching spanish language in a high school, I like look for strategies and techniques to teach this language, so I want my students learn and use in correct way . The enviroment is a Little hard so this high school needs a lot resources and materials for working. Example: projectors, computers, internet, digital blackboards,etc. This is an Institution which is located at the border of Ecuador. The family parents and their offsprings live in rural areas so they care very Little the process of teaching-learning. It's a hard work for us try to encourage this kind of students.There are all kind of students others are very clever ,they like research,ask question about a matter or doubts.
1

I'll write about my work. 

I love to learn languages but, actually I'm working with youth teaching the Spanish language in a high school, I like to look for strategies and techniques to teach this language, so I want my students to learn and use Spanish in a correct way.

The environment is a little hard, so this high school needs a lot of resources and materials to work.
Example: projectors, computers, internet, digital blackboards,etc.

This is an Institution which is located at the border of Ecuador.

The families (includes everyone) live in rural areas so they care very little about the process of teaching and learning.

It's a hard work for us to try to encourage these kinds of students.There are all kind of students, others are very clever, they like research, and ask questions about a matter or their doubts.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !