Sophie Liao 廖巧媛
learning languages I like to learn languages. I started to learn English when I was about 5 years old. In the very beginning, I didn't like English because I cannot remember the vocabularies. After few months, I fell in love with western music and Hollywood movies, so I have reasons to learn English. Until now,most of my vocabularies are from music or movies. Recently, I also go to some german course, but I do not speak very well. I think it is probably because I only have one class per week. However,I learn languages is not only just because it is one of my hobbies, but also I really want to study and live abroad! Hope someone can tell me if there's anything wrong:)
You have the same idea with me. I want to study and live abroad, too, especially In America. So what country would you like to live??

learning languages

I like to learn languages. I started to learn English when I was about 5 years old. In the very beginning, I didn't like English because I cannot remember the vocabularies. After few months, I fell in love with western music and Hollywood movies, so I have reasons to learn English. Until now,most of my vocabularies are from music or movies. Recently, I also go to some german courses, but I do not speak very well. I think it is probably because I only have one class per week. However,I learn languages is not only just because it is one of my hobbies, but also I really want to study and live abroad!

Hope someone can tell me if there's anything wrong:)

learning languages

I like to learn languages. I started to learn English when I was about 5 years old. In the very beginning, I didn't like English because I couldn't remember the vocabularies. After few months, I fell in love with western music and Hollywood movies, so I have reasons to learn English. Until now,most of my vocabularies are from music or movies. Recently, I also go to some german course, but I do not speak very well. I think it is probably because I only have one class per week. However,I learn languages is not only just because it is one of my hobbies, but also I really want to study and live abroad!