lian
Last night Personally, I am not a light sleeper, that is if I fall fast sleep nothing can wake me up except the house collapse. But I did not sleep well last night. It must have been 3 in the morning when I woke up after a nightmare. It was when I was trying to sleep that I heard a loud noise outside the window. At first, I thought it might be some drunk guy broke the window of the restaurant across the street. After all I live in downtown and this kind of thing happens from time to time. Then I realized that it was not a glass broken sound. I got up and looked through the window in the direction from where the noise came. I saw a car crashed into the fence in the middle of the street and the front of the car was completely destroyed. Luckily, it seemed that no one got hurt in this accident. Later the car was removed.

Last Night

Personally, I am not a light sleeper, (you could say that you are a deep sleeper) that is, if I fall fast sleep nothing can wake me up, except if the house collapsed. But (it is grammatically incorrect to start a sentence with a conjunction) I did not sleep well last night. It must have been 3 in the morning when I woke up after a nightmare. It was when I was trying to sleep that I heard a loud noise outside the window. At first, I thought it might be that some drunk guy might have broke the window of the restaurant across the street. After all I live in downtown and this kind of thing happens from time to time. Then I realized that it was not a glass broken sound the sound of glass breaking. I got up and looked through the window in the direction from where the noise came. I saw a car crashed into the fence in the middle of the street, and the front of the car was completely destroyed. Luckily, it seemed that no one got hurt in this accident. Later the car was removed.

OK. Let me see how good you can write in Chinese.
This is very good for an individual learning English as a second language! I completely understood the overall turn of events as well as your reasoning. Good job! Would you like me to attempt to write my feedback in Chinese?