William
The last day of my holiday Today was the last day of our trip to Brittany. The weather has been so-so since we arrived last Saturday and this last day in Brittany was no exception! The ski was grey and the weather was wet all day long. As usual since we arrived, we started the day with a swim at the indoor swimming pool of the resort which is heated. Then we went back to the cottage where we played a bunch of different games such as “memory”. This is a game where you have to find the pairs of cards that have been previously turned face down. The players play in turns which is fun because it happens that you reveal a card and luckily the next player knows where the other pair is hidden! After that, we had lunch and my son went to bed for a good nap that lasted not less than two and a half hours ! When he woke up and since it was already a bit late in the afternoon, we decided to go to the playground nearby. We also took my daughter’ scooter and my son’s bike so that they could ride around a little on the way over (or “to”?) the playground. Thanks in advance to those who will take the time to correct my text !!

I think "It was already a bit late in the afternoon when he woke up, so we decided to go to the playground nearby." would be better.

I wish I were in Brittany!

The last day of my holiday

Today was the last day of our trip to Brittany.

The weather has been so-so since we arrived last Saturday and this last day in Brittany was no exception! The sky was grey and the weather was wet all day long. As usual since we arrived, we started the day with a swim at the indoor heated swimming pool of the resort. Then we went back to the cottage where we played a bunch of different games such as “memory”. This is a game where you have to find the pairs of cards that have been previously turned face down. The players play in turns which is fun because it can happen that you reveal a card and luckily for the next player they know where the other one of the pair is hidden!

After that, we had lunch and my son went to bed for a good nap that lasted at least two and a half hours ! When he woke up and since it was already a bit late in the afternoon, we decided to go to the playground nearby. We also took my daughter’s scooter and my son’s bike so that they could ride around a little on the way over to (or “to”?) (over to the playground or to the playground, you can say either) the playground.

Thanks in advance to those who will take the time to correct my text !!

Very well written, mainly just a few minor changes to the style.