jessicalinchang
my first experience about Spanish Today,I had my first spanish class on italki,it's so exciting,and funny.At the first,I need to thanks my teacher Barrientos. She taught me how are you? What is your name? Where are you from? in spanish.I think i need to practic more and more times.

My first Spanish learning experience

Today, I had my first spanish class on the italki platform. It was such an exciting experience yet funny at the same time. Firstly, I must thank my teacher <em>Barrientos</em>. She taught me phrases such as 'how are you?', 'What is your name?', 'Where are you from?' all in spanish! I think I should practise more and more in future!

my first experience about Spanish

Today, I had my first Spanish class on italki. It's so exciting and funny. At the First of all, I need to thanks my teacher Barrientos. She taught me: how are you? What is your name? Where are you from? in Spanish. I think I need to practice more and more times.

Jessica, muy bien! 我很高兴你很是喜欢练习西班牙语。我同意,如果你想学习一个外语,你需要很多练习。 Buena suerte con tus estudios de español

my first experience about Spanish

Today,I had my first spanish class on italki,it's so exciting,and funny.At the first,I need to thanks my teacher Barrientos. She taught me how are you? What is your name? Where are you from? in spanish.I think i need to practise more and more times.

It's great that you're interested in learning Spanish. Keep doing it.
I'm so glad you're learning Spanish! It's the first foreign language I learned and I love it!