Benjamin
123~~ Honestly,except Chinese and a little English I can hardly know other languages. I'm Benjamin,a boy from China(not very handsome,by the way),I want get some foreign friends to imporve my English,and I think I'm interested in foreign culture,I hope we can chat wiht wechat or skype in free time,I can help wiht your Chinese. Yesterday,I talk about the college entrance examination in China whih a Thailand friend,I think the college entrance examination in China is one of the hardest test in the world,what about other countrise?Chinese high students have tons of homework in weekend,I have also experienced,and I do not want to a second...But high school life is good,my classmate,my friends,it's the most precious memory in my life,we have experienced the most difficult time in high school. Oh,I'm freshman from UCI,I have to learn English for this year,and I really want to meet some friends to help my English.Let's chat!
1

123~~

Honestly, except for Chinese and a little English, I can hardly speakknow other languages.
I'm Benjamin, a boy from China (not very handsome one,by the way)I want get some foreign friends to improveimporve my English, and I think I'm interested in foreign culture. I hope we can chat throughwiht Wechat or Skype duringin our free time. I can help you withwiht your Chinese.
Yesterday, I talked about the college entrance examination in China withwhih a Thailand friendI think the college entrance examination in China is one of the hardest tests in the world. What about other countriescountrise? Chinese high students have tons of homework to be answered overin the weekend. I have also experienced this, and I do not want to a second...But high school life is good. My classmates, my friends--they'reit's the most precious memoriesmemory in my life. We have experienced the most difficult times in high school.
Oh, I'm freshman from UCI. I have to learn English for this year,and I really want to meet some friends to help me with my English. Let's chat!

Just an addition to the given correction. I think, "I want to have some foreign friends..." sounds good than "I want get some foreign friends..." Well that's all! (^_^)v Good job!
"(not very handsome,by the way)" mwahaha nice warning, bro.