Sol
Learning Hi! I am learning English I am in first level, I hope you that help me please. The saturday april 18 I went to my first class of englis I am very happy for learn a new language, I was taught the numbers, the alphabet and as introduce. My name is Marisol, My last name is Castañeda, I am 23 years old, my birthday is in Dicember 1, I am from Mexico, Thanks
1

Learning

Hi! I am learning English I am in first level and I am a first level.  I hope you that that you can help me please.

The saturday april 18 On Saturday, April 18th I went to my first class of english. (O puedes decir "My first english class") I am very happy for to learn a new language. I was taught the numbers, the alphabet and as introduce how to introduce myself.

My name is Marisol and my last name is Castañeda (o "My name is Marisol Castañeda). I am 23 years old. My birthday is in Dicember 1 December 1st. I am from Mexico.

Thanks

¡Muy bueno! Your English is very impressive. Keep learning! :)

1

Learning

Hi! I am learning English I am in first level, I hope you that help me please.

On Saturday, April 18

I went to my first English class. I am very happy learning the language, I was taught the numbers, the alphabet and as introduce.

My first name is Marisol, My last name is Castañeda, I am 23 years old, my birthday is in Dicember 1, I am from Mexico,

Thanks

nice job, I'm trying to learn Spanish. I can help you!

yes, it's a good idea
I am learning spanish we can help each other!
Yes, I am from Mexico claro que podemos hablar en español Elin