Carlos
Star Wars Three weeks ago I started watching the six Star Wars's movie again, something I do every year exactly like Ted Mosby's friends in "How I met your mother" one of my favorite tv show of all time. This is a habit I acquired since I knew this saga and extrange or not, it wasn't so many years ago, actually when I was a teenager all my friends talked about this movies but I wasn't interested at all. Moreover, my friends always preached about how can be possible that I haven't watched. I didn't know why I haven't, maybe it was just sloth of my part. One day I run across Episode II on tv and I started watching it, to be honest, I didn't like it so much, so in that time I didn't find that doozy element that all peole talk about. Few weeks later everything changed, I run across again on tv and I watched one more time the same Episode II and I started to find so beautiful the Anakin & Padme's love story. After that I decided to watch all the movies, beginning with the three original and later the Episode I. I fell in love of this universe and I know that sound so so geek. I had to wait for a year to watch the Episode III and when it was released in the cinema, I ended up watching three time. I hope the new movies can keep up with the lessence but for me Star Wars is the life and dead of Anakin Skywalker, it will be weird to watch a movie which he is not on the plot. --------------------------- Please help me with your correction, I would really appreciate it.

Star Wars

Three weeks ago I started watching the six Star Wars's movies again. This is something that I do every year exactly just like Ted Mosby's friends do on "How I Met Your Mother",(in English we tend to capitalize things like the titles of shows) one of my favorite tv shows of all time. This is a habit which I acquired since I became aware of knew this saga which strangely enough and extrange or not, it wasn't that so many years ago. actually When I was a teenager, all of my friends were always talking about these movies but I had no wasn't interested at the time. all. Moreover, My friends were always preaching about how it could can be possible that I hadn't watched any of the movies and  I didn't know why I haven't, maybe it was just laziness on sloth of my part. One day, I ran across Episode II on tv and began I started watching it. To be honest, I didn't like it too so much, so in that time I didn't find that doozy and therefore I missed seeing the part element that everyone always all peole talks about. A few weeks later, everything suddenly changed, when I ran across it again on tv. and I watched it one more time the same Episode II and I started to find so and began to appreciate the beautiful love story between the Anakin & Padme.'s love story. After that, I decided to watch all of the movies, beginning with the three original ones followed and later on by the Episode I. I fell in love with of this universe which and I know makes me that sound like a so so geek. I had to wait for a year in order to be able to watch the Episode III and when it was released in the cinema, which I ended up watching three times when it was released in the cinema. I hope the new movies can maintain keep up with the lessence of the series but for me Star Wars is all about the life and death of Anakin Skywalker and it will be strange weird to not see him as part of the watch a movie's  which he is not on the plot.

---------------------------
Please help me with your corrections, I would really appreciate it.

Well done Carlos!  Although your post was entirely understandable,  my changes reflect how it should sound to a native English speaker.  Keep up your good work and I hope you enjoy the next Star War's episode!