Afraof1995
Have you ever been short of sense of security? Yesterday night I stay up at 2:00 am,but I woke up at 6:30 am. Maybe I feel a little tired , so I fall asleep at 11:30. I just wake up, and my feeling is so terrible .Because I dream every people around me they all hate me, they dont talk to me , so weird. Then I feel so disappoint and hurt , I began to doubt myself, torture myself in my dream. What a damned dream !!! People said it was contrary between dream and real-life . But Sigmund Freud said "Dreams and the subconscious mind is influence each other " In fact, I believe what Sigmund Freud said, maybe I hate the feeling of insecurity .Have you ever lacked of security, how did you come out of the gloomy days?
Thank all of you for your modification or comment on my articles

Have you ever been insecure?

Last night I stayed up till 2:00 am, but I woke up at 6:30 am. Maybe I feel a little tired, so I fell asleep at 11:30. I just woke up, and I feel terrible because I dreamed that everyone around me all hate me, they don't talk to me , so weird. Then I feel so disappointed and hurt , I began to doubt myself, torture myself in my dream.
What a damned dream !!! People said it was contrary between dream and real-life . But Sigmund Freud said "Dreams and the subconscious mind is influence each other "
In fact, I believe what Sigmund Freud said, maybe I hate the feeling of insecurity .Have you ever lacked security, how did you come out of the gloomy days?

Nicely written!

You did good, its an awesome notebook :)

Have you ever been short of sense of security?

Yesterday night I stayed up till 2:00 am, and I woke up at 6:30 am. Maybe I feel a little tired , so I fell asleep at 11:30 am. I just wake up, and I feel terrible. and my feeling is so terrible . Because I dream of every person around me that they all hate me, they dont talk to me , it's so weird. Then I feel sodisappointed and hurt. I began to doubt myself, torture myself in my dream.
In fact, I believe what Sigmund Freud said, maybe I hate the feeling of insecurity .Have you ever lacked of security, how did you come out of the gloomy days?