Phương Trà
Please revise my writing . TOPIC : The most embarrasing moment in my life Up until now, I have had many interesting memories in life. Among them, the most embarrassing moment took place in the secondary school. I was a good student in the class .And I always get good marks in many subjects . So I was loved by teachers. But one day I go to school with a very anxious emotion . The reason is that last night , I had watched my favorite music program on television .So I did not prepare for my tomorrow's lesson .And now, when I came to class,my teacher suddenly suggested checking old lesson of all students in the class.Unfortunately , I was called up to check . Therefore, my teacher got angry at us and she punished me . Can you imagine how I feel then?? My face turned red and I felt very shy with my friends.In short, It is the most embarrasing moment in my life that I never forget.
2

Please revise my writing . TOPIC : The most embarrasing moment in my life

Up until now, I have had many interesting memories in life. Among them, the most embarrassing moment took place in the secondary school. As I was a good student in the class .And I and always got good marks in many subjects. So I was loved by teachers. But one day I go went to school anxiously with a very anxious emotion . The reason is that last night, I had watched was watching my favorite music program on television the previous night. So, I did not prepare for my tomorrow's the lesson for the next day. And now, When I came to class, my teacher suddenly suggested checking old lesson the homework of all the students in the class. Unfortunately, I was called up to for the checks. Therefore, My teacher then got angry at us and she punished me. Can you imagine how I feel felt then?? My face turned red and I felt very shy with embarrased to be around my friends. In short, it is the most embarrasing moment in my life that I will never forget.