Lidia
An Error in The iPad of Some American Airlines Pilots Had Some Delays as a Consequence This error in the Ipads made that the pilots couldn't access to the flight manual. American Airlines were compelled to delay some flights last Thuesday night in USA due to this error. The company responsed using Twitter to the client claims who wanted to know what was the reason for their flight delay. The flight from San Francisco to Los Angeles only could take off when the pilots achieved to print the planes. In other cases the plain had to come back to the gate to connect the Ipad to the airport wifi to update the software. The electronic manual was authorised in 2013 avoiding pilots to charge with 16kg of paper. American Airlines is not the only company which uses this system. United Arlines, British Airways o Ryanair use similar systems which allow them to reduce the time needed to prepare the flight.

An Error in The iPad of Some American Airlines Pilots Had Some Delays as a Consequence

This error in the Ipads made meant that the pilots couldn't access to the flight manual (<em>or</em> couldn't get access to the flight manual). American Airlines were compelled forced to delay some flights last Tuesday night in USA due to this error. The company responded using Twitter to the client claims passengers who wanted to know what was the reason for their flight delay.
The flight from San Francisco to Los Angeles only could only take off when the pilots achieved managed to print the plane's flight details. In other cases the plain plane had to come back to the gate to connect the Ipad to the airport wifi to update the software.
The electronic manual was authorised in 2013 avoiding the need for pilots to charge with carry 16kg of paper. American Airlines is not the only company which uses this system. United Arlines, British Airways o and Ryanair use similar systems which allow them to reduce the time needed to prepare the flight.

Very good. Corrections in red and suggestions to sound more natural in blue/grey.