Malak
short summary about myself Hi I'm malak from Palestine, I have BSc in civil engineering and MSc in water and environmental engineering. I am looking forward being native speaker in English. I joined to Italki from 2 days. I like the idea of italki but until now i can't find partner to speak with her/him English my English language is good but I need to practice conversation. I offer my help in Arabic language and I hope to find partner to practice my English language. any body could help me how to use italki in more effcient way please tell me Regards

Short Summary About Myself

Hi,

I'm Malak from Palestine. I have BSc in civil engineering and MSc in water and environmental engineering.
I am looking forward to being like a native speaker in English. I joined to Italki from 2 days ago. I like the idea of italki but until now I can't haven't found a partner to speak with her/him yet. English My English language is good but I need to practice conversation. I offer my help in with Arabic language and I hope to find a partner to practice my English language with
Any body If anyone could help me learn how to use italki in more effcient way, please tell me.

Regards.

Hey Malak. Don't worry. It's only been a couple of days. I recommend checking everyday around the time you want to chat. You could just try contacting everyone with a simple "how's the weather" or "what are you up to" and you might get some replies. Or, you could look for someone that you are really interested in (shared interest, travel experience, etc.) and then send them a personalized message. Tell them a little something about yourself (something extra not in your profile), let them know why you were interested in them and when you're available for chatting, and be sure to ask them a question to make it easier for them to reply. Most people won't reply. Just move on to the next person. Eventually, someone will. Connections aren't easy to build and will require a lot of effort on your part. Just don't give up and keep trying! Good luck!