Prune
2 documents about the idea of progress in the world. In the first is an extract from TWP, Pamela Constable, a journalist, interviews Namita a 22 years old graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology. And also Lalit, a physics professor. Namita has the possibility to work in Dallas in America: on one hand she really wants to realize her dream but on the other hand, she is reluctant to leave her family. The Indian high tech workers can find work anywhere in the world, that's why today 50% of them work abroad. It's called the brain drain. It's a progress for the countries that benefit from the best workers joining them, but it's not for the countries that the workers are leaving. For example, the employers in the States like Indian workers because they have good skills, they are fluent in english and their demands are minimal. It would be a huge economic and scientific progress for India if the youth only went for few years to a more developped country and then come back home. However, the youth want to leave for the sense of freedom and the good salaries. But they are afraid of the different culture and to being homesick. In any ways, most of the Indians would rather stay in their country if it's possible. One sign of the developping progress in India is the increasing sale of software material. The second document is the story of Mr and Mrs Nash. They're from Colorado. Six years ago, they had a daughter named Molly. But unfortunately she was born with leukeamia, a incurable disease, and was about to die by the age of 7. However there was a solution: the only way to save her was to transplant cells from a perflectly matched sibling. Therefore, Molly's parents decided to have an other baby in order to save her. They used genetic tests to select the embyo with the correct type of cells needed and then implanted the embryo in Mrs Nash's womb. Nine months after, Adam was born. Cells were collected from his umbilical cord and infused into Molly's circulatory system. And it worked: the little girl is recovering in Minneapolis Hospital. Adam is the first child to be born for therapeutic reasons. This is a kind of scientific progress, nowadays thanks to medical advances (like cloning, genetically modified organisms and in vitro fertilization) we can cure illnesses that were uncurable few decades ago. That's a huge progress, but still, this progress leads to the question of ethic. There are more and more technical and scientific progress, but it can be stop by the ethic.
1

2 documents about the idea of progress in the world.

In the first document, is an extract from TWP, Pamela Constable, a journalist, interviews Namita, a 22 years old graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology,. Aand also Lalit, a physics professor. Namita has the possibility to work in Dallas in America.: oOn the one hand, she really wants to realize her dream, but on the other hand, she is reluctant to leave her family. The Indian high tech workers can find work anywhere in the world, which is that's why today 50% of them work abroad. It's called the brain drain. It's a progress for the countries that benefit from the best workers joining them, but it's not for the countries that the workers are leaving. For example, the employers in the United States like Indian workers because they have good skills, they are fluent in english and their demands are minimal. It would be a huge economic and scientific progress for India if the youth only went for a few years to a more developped country and then came come back home. However, the youth want to leave for the sense of freedom and the good salaries. But, they are afraid of the different culture and to being homesick. In any ways, Mmost of the Indians would rather stay in their country if it's possible. One sign of the developping progress in India is the increasing sales of software material.

The second document is the story of Mr and Mrs Nash. They're from Colorado. Six years ago, they had a daughter named Molly. But uUnfortunately she was born with leukeamia, an incurable disease, and was going about to die by the age of 7. However there was a solution: the only way to save her was to transplant cells from a perflectly matched sibling. Therefore, Molly's parents decided to have an other another baby in order to save her. They used genetic tests to select the embyo with the correct type of cells needed and then implanted the embryo in Mrs Nash's womb. Nine months after, Adam was born. Cells were collected from his umbilical cord and infused into Molly's circulatory system. And it worked: the little girl is recovering in Minneapolis Hospital. Adam is the first child to be born for therapeutic reasons. This is a kind of scientific progress. nNowadays thanks to medical advances (like cloning, genetically modified organisms and in vitro fertilization), we can cure illnesses that were uncurable few decades ago. That's a huge progress, but still, this progress leads to the question of ethics. There are is more and more technical and scientific progress, but it can be stopped by the ethics.

In the first The first document is an extract from TWP, in which a journalist named Pamela Constable, a journalist, interviews Namita, a 22 years old graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology. And also and Lalit, a physics professor. Namita has the possibility opportunity to work in Dallas in America; on the one hand she really wants to realize her dream, but on the other hand, she is reluctant to leave her family. The Indian high tech workers can find work anywhere in the world, that's which is why today 50% of them work abroad today. It's called "the brain drain" [you might say "This phenomemon is called "the brain drain"]. It's a source of progress for the countries that benefit from the best workers joining them, but it's not for the countries that the those workers are leaving. For example, the employers in the States like Indian workers because they have good skills, they are fluent in English and their demands are minimal. It would be a huge economic and scientific progression for India if the youth only went for few years to a more developped developped country and then come came back home. However, the youth want to leave for the sense of freedom and the good salaries. Still, in any ways, most of the Indians would rather stay in their country if it's possible, because they are afraid of the different culture and to being homesick [avoid beginning a sentence with "But", especially in formal writing]. One sign of the developping development in India is the increasing sales of computer software material.

The second document is the story of Mr and Mrs Nash [NB: this is perfectly correct in British English. However, in American English we add a period after abbreviated titles (Mr. and Mrs. Nash)]. They're from Colorado [why not combine the first two sentences? "....The second document is the story of Mr and Mrs Nash from Colorado]. Six years ago, they had a daughter named Molly. But unfortunately she was born with leukeamia, a incurable disease, and was about to doctors thought she would die by the age of 7. However, there was a solution: the only way to save her was to transplant cells from a perflectly matched sibling. Therefore, Molly's parents decided to have another baby in order to save her. They used genetic tests to select the embyo with the correct type of cells needed and then implanted the embryo in Mrs Nash's womb. Nine months after, Adam was born. Cells were collected from his umbilical cord and infused into Molly's circulatory system. And it worked: the little girl is now recovering in Minneapolis Hospital [avoid beginning a sentence with "And"]. Adam is the first child to be born for therapeutic reasons. This is a kind of scientific progress, nowadays we enjoy today. Thanks to medical advances such as cloning, genetically modified organisms and in vitro fertilization, we can cure illnesses that were uncurable few decades ago. That's a These are huge progress advances, but still, this progress leads to the question of ethics they also raise ethical questions. There are more and more technical and scientific progress advances, but it can be stop by the ethic  but these may be impeded by ethical concerns.

Great job!! This was an interesting and well-written entry. I only had to correct a few small mistakes and moved some phrases around to make your ideas flow better. Here are a couple of considerations:

1) I don't think you're using the word "progress" like a native speaker would. "Progress" is more of a broad term than "advancement" or "advances", which could refer to individual moments of progress. Does that make sense? Let me know if it doesn't and I'll try to explain more.

2) Another thing to watch out for is doubling consonants before adding a sufflix like -ed or -ing. I'd say this is a somewhat advanced concept because lots of native English speakers make spelling mistakes in this area all the time. For example, you wrote "developped" and "developping", but there should only be one "p" in both of those words. This is unlike other similar words where the final consonant <em>is</em> supposed to be doubled before adding a suffix (such as "stopped", "kidnapped", "worshipped"). You could just memorize which words need a double consontant and which don't, but I think it has to do with a rule about where the word's stress is... Best of luck!