apraksim
Drugs Abuse Reason 1 - media like adverb and films Reason 2 - easy of accesability Solution - More recreation and sports facilities free of charge Drug abuse of both legal and illegal forms have become a problem in modern society. Youth people nowadays are experiencing an exposure to media influence, such as advertisement. Furthermore, accessibility of drugs also increased, most of drug in any pharmacy shop can be bought without special doctor permission. Illegal drugs also widely accessible via internet. Drug production companies extensively use advertisements to increase the popularity and awareness of their products among people. Youth started to believe that it is normal to apply drugs against dieses of any type. However, any doctor can approve that drug treatment of cold, for instance, should take place only in the case of high temperature has been continuing for more than three days. Before that time, we should give a chance to our immune system to develop antigens against the viruses. Because of advertisement, people can start drink drugs as soon as first manifestations of cold appeared. This will diminish the resistance ability of immune system. Thanks to such an approach drugs companies will rise their revenue and will invest more money in advertisement as a proven way of income increase. Another reason of drug widespread is accessibility. Most of the drugs can be bought in any pharmacy without age limit or any special doctor permission. Moreover, illegal drugs can be easily purchased on a dark market via internet, almost like a pizza. I believe the less efforts people need to apply to buy legal or illegal drugs, the more popular their usage will become. As a matter of fact, drugs abuse will continue to increase, if regulation authorities will not restrict drug's market. To summarize. Advertisement exposure lead people to extensive usage of drugs as a main treatment method of any sicknesses. Availability of legal and illegal drugs also in a high level today. As a possible decision to easy the stress of drug abuse, society can restrict the time and amount of advertisement shown on the television. In addition, accessibility of drugs can be decreased. Moreover, awareness of people in regard of proper illnesses treatment should be increased.