Inae
Flight to Australia! Finally I booked flight to Australia! This is the first time that I go trip with my mom. I'm excited but a little bit worried.. cause I have to do everything on my own. Even though I can't speak english well, I have an old kid who is totally far from English :) I really want to make perfect schedule for her. Hope no fight with my mom. I'm so busy with making plans for Bangkok and Australia. I might have done too many things all together. Next week my parents will come to Singapore and we'll fly to Bangkok. After one week, dad will go back to Korea and mom will stay in Singapore with me. The follwing week, we go to AU!!! It must be the most exciting month in this year for me ! And I'm always thankful for my father who works hard for our family. He let us go to AU. ^m^ I'm looking forward to these trips and hope that could help to widen my view!
1

Flight to Australia!

Finally I booked a flight to Australia!
This is the first time that I'm going on a trip with my mom.
I'm excited but a little bit worried.. because (or 'cause, informally) I have to do everything on my own. Even though I can't speak english well, I have an old kid who is totally far from speaking English :) I really want to make a perfect schedule for her. Hope no fight I don't fight with my mom.
I'm so busy with making plans for Bangkok and Australia. I might have done too many things all together.
Next week my parents will come to Singapore and we'll fly to Bangkok. After one week, dad will go back to Korea and mom will stay in Singapore with me. The following week, we go to AU!!! This must be the most exciting month this year for me!
And I'm always thankful for my father who works hard for our family. He lets us go to AU. ^m^
I'm looking forward to these trips and hope that they could help to widen my view!

(Have fun in Australia~)

Flight To Australia!

Finally, I've booked  a flight to Australia!
This is the first time that I'll go on a trip with my mom.
I'm excited but a little bit worried.. because I have to do everything on my own. Even though I can't speak English well, I have am  an old kid whose is totally far from English is not very good.:) I really want to make create a perfect schedule for her. Hope no I don't want to fight with my mom.
Next week my parents will come to Singapore and we'll fly to Bangkok. After one week, dad will go back to Korea and mom will stay in Singapore with me. The following week, we go to Australia! AU!!! It must be the most exciting month in this year for me!
And I'm always thankful for my father who works hard for our family and has made this trip possible. He let us go to AU. ^m^
I'm looking forward to these trips and hope that they will broaden my horizons. could help to widen my view!